Sharing & Collaboration
Static Site Generators
Local Setup via Github
0git clone "https://github.com/your_org/path_to_your_forked_repo" chisel
After you've successfully setup your Parse-Server instance locally or via one of the Hosted options, you can start running Chisel locally.
You can download Chisel directly from our open source Github repository.
- Fork the repo to your account
- Clone the repo to your local development device
- Change into this directory
- Install the dependencies using yarn or npm
- Change the Parse Server information in
- Run the Server using